The start/finish/check-in will all take place at a new location, Community Center Park. Directions to the venue are listed below.
CHECK IN – START/FINISH ADDRESS:
Community Center Park
1615 N Road 1 Rd E
Chino Valley, AZ 86323
From PHOENIX (approx 1:45 drive time):
Google map from Phoenix
1. Take I-17N exit AZ-69 Cordes Junction
2. Continue on AZ-69 through Dewey-Humboldt to Fain Rd.
3. Turn right at the light Fain Rd, Go through the traffic light (straight turns in to a freeway (AZ 89A).
4. Continue on AZ-89A west to the exit for Arizona 89 (the exit after Larry Caldwell and the big cross on the right).
5. Turn right at AZ 89 (north). Continue north past the round about at the south end of Chino Valley through the first three stoplights. Approximately .7 miles past Road 2 North is Perkinsville Road (no light, but it does have a visible sign). If you hit the stoplight at Road 3 North (McDonalds on the left), you’ve three short blocks too far. Turn right on East Perkinsville Road.
6. Take Perkinsville Road .5 miles to Community Center Park on the right.
FROM FLAGSTAFF (approx 1:20 drive time):
Google map from Flagstaff
1. Go west on I-40 through Williams to AZ 89 at Ash Fork.
2. Take the AZ89 exit and turn left (south).
3. After about 33 miles, go through the first stoplight in Chino Valley (Road 3 North) and stay in the left lane.
4. Three short blocks past Road 3 North, turn left (east) on Perkinsville Road.
5. Take Perkinsville Road .5 miles to Community Center Park on the right.
ELK RIDGE SKI AREA (108 Turn around, Relay Exchange)
2467 S. Perkinsville Rd. Williams, Arizona
Link to directions
From Highway 40, once you have arrived in the historic town of Williams:
1. Drive south on 4th street (becomes Perkinsville Road)
2. Approximately 2.5 miles to Ski Run Road
Also posted as Forest Service Road 106.
The sign is on the right!
3. Take Ski Run Road 1.5 miles to Elk Ridge !!!